Insurance Profile Analysis and Design
We are working with clients, from individuals to SMEs to large corporate institutions, to develop personalised insurance portfolio management strategies that will help them achieve their specific objectives.
We focus on the following:
- Identifying and evaluating the needs of the client.
- Based on the outcome of the needs analysis we assist in the design of an appropriate solution.
- Consideration of the clients budget and financial requirements.
- Providing benchmarking and comparative information.
- Analysing the available health supply channel against the client’s geographical presence.
- Advising on an appropriate insurer/s to provide suitable cover
We always act in the best interest of our clients by providing personal advice based on a consideration of the client’s needs, objectives and financial situation. Our services and on-going portfolio management ensures that your cover remains cost effective and good value for money.
Professional and Independent Advice
Buttress Insurance Brokers are independent brokers who represent a number of insurance companies and insurance products. We are well trained and knowledgeable of the complexities of the insurance market and insurance law. Our expertise allows us to advise our clients about appropriate amounts of insurance cover and products for their particular needs.Because we are not paid a salary by insurance companies unlike their own agents, we are always independent and can always put your specific requirements and needs first, instead of offering a limited number of products that do not necessarily meet your needs.
We assist our clients in the entire process that they have to go through when they start their journey with a particular product or service.
This process involves:
- Product introduction and training session with employees.
- Completion and submission of application forms.
- Member card management and distribution.
- Clients have access to our 24/7 online support desk for queries and assistance.
- Regular online employee satisfaction surveys post onboarding.
We have proved time and again that clients who are properly onboarded are in a much better position to utilise and benefit from their insurance products.
We take care of the responsible management and organisation of your entire insurance portfolio.
- Quarterly reporting on the performance of your insurance portfolio.
- Renewal negotiations with the insurer and timeous submission of renewal terms.
- Advice and assistance with employee wellness initiatives.
- Identifying high risk areas and advising on appropriate risk management strategies.
- Complete support for the Human Resources team in the day-to-day management of their insurance portfolio.
- Providing a single point of contact for client queries and complaints.
We are committed to provide the finest levels of service to our clients to ensure they always have the right information and the assistance they need to fully optimise their employee value proposition.
Support and Service
We provide you with personalised ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of your insurance portfolio. Our aim is to make any support event as painless for you as possible and our high commitment to provide personalised support and use cutting edge technology assist us in ensuring the highest service levels possible.You will always be able to speak directly to an advisor as we do not use complicated self-answering telephone systems that make a support call frustrating. We also offer a 24/7 online chat facility on our website for any support or assistance you may need. Our online document section gives you easy access to the forms you may need and makes it an effortless and uncomplicated process to update your personal information. Our ongoing account management protocol enables us to identify any client issues immediately and respond with the necessary actions to resolve it timeously. We believe that personal contact and service excellence is the cornerstone of client satisfaction and success.